Afterpay makes shopping more convenient. Enabling you to get the things you want, when you want them while managing payments over time. Afterpay splits payments into 4 equal instalments every 2 weeks with the first due on the day of purchase.
- Afterpay will pay us on your behalf.
- Pay nothing extra when you pay on time, according to your payment schedule. A $10 late payment fee will be charged. If no payment has been received after an additional seven days,then a $7 fee will also be charged.
- Easy to view orders and payment schedules in the app to manage all budgets.
- All your payments are interest-free and you’ll receive your order straight away.
- over 18 years of age with a debit/credit card
- residence of Australia or New Zealand
How It Works
For more information please visit Afterpay Terms of Service
What’s the minimum or maximum I can spend with Afterpay?
There is no minimum however, the maximum order value (including delivery) is AUD$1,000.
Cross Border Trade (currently ONLY for Australian & New Zealand residence)
Cross border trade allows you to shop from Australia or New Zealand with the same Afterpay account you opened in your home country. Making it easier for you to purchase the things you love overseas from the comfort of your own home.
How does Afterpay work out how much I pay?
Afterpay converts the price of the goods from the retailer’s home currency to your currency so that you can see exactly how much it will cost you upfront. Unlike a lot of other international payment providers, we do not charge any other fees on top of the exchange rate so that you know exactly how much the order will cost before you commit to buy. More information on Afterpay Cross Border Trade.